Hilco APAC is a trusted partner delivering asset valuation, monetisation and advisory solutions across the Asia Pacific region.
Our strengths lie in combining global footprint with local knowledge, broad asset and industry expertise, and aligning interests with clients.
- Asset valuations; both tangible and intangible
- Upfront purchase of non-core assets
- Local and global asset remarketing campaigns
- Consignment sales including online auctions, private treaty sales and hybrid formats
WHAT WE OFFER
Our global team of business asset appraisers, field examiners and valuation advisors are one of the world’s largest and most diversified. It would be difficult to name an industry that we have not served, an asset category we have not appraised, nor a valuation service we have not provided.
- More than 2,500 valuations annually
- Valuations from a single asset in one location to millions of assets in scores of locations
- Valuations for tangible and intangible asset categories
- Asset-Based and Cash Flow Loans and Collateral Monitoring
- Acquisition and Sale Fairness Opinions
- Capital Raises
- Management Buyouts
- Restructuring and Bankruptcies
- Financial Reporting
- Valuation Disputes
- Tax Valuations
Unique to Hilco Valuation Services is the ability to affirm asset values through proprietary market data obtained from the worldwide asset disposition and acquisition experiences of Hilco Global. Access to this real-time information ensures clients of more reliable valuations, which is crucial when financial decisions and fortunes are at stake – in contrast with the aged data relied upon by others.
Our regional Advisory team are uniquely capable of providing solutions to financial professionals, advisors and restructuring specialists delivered by our team of specialised units.
- Industrial, Commercial, Insurance & Salvage Asset Sales
- Hilco Merchant Resources
- Hilco Valuation Services
- Providing strategic advice to clients working with distressed or insolvent companies.
- Utilising our depth of understanding assets, providing guidance, design and delivery of the sale structure required to maximise return to customers.
- Commercial, Industrial and Insurance Salvage loss recovery across all sectors
- Hilco Capital as investors in underperforming, non-core subsidiaries, retirement sales or distressed businesses
Leveraging our asset expertise and proprietary global sales data uniquely positions us as a partner of choice with Hilco Finance, supporting lenders who provide equipment finance and credit solutions to industrial and capital-intensive companies.
- Construct fit-for-purpose finance solutions supported by informed market value appraisal of assets
- Use analytics to provide insight on future value, opening more options to customers seeking cashflow and security through finance.
We are uniquely capable of customising asset monetisation solutions based on the specific and individual needs and requirements of every transaction, acting as agent, principal or investor. We are experienced in virtually all tangible and intangible asset categories and are specialists in cross-border assignments.
- Sale by Agency
- Capital Purchase
Our key point of differentiation is our specialised ability to tailor a strategic solution for each outcome, managing the entire process from start to finish.
Our valuations support these applications:
- End of project / life industrial assets in mining, construction and civil
- Decommissioning of production, manufacturing and engineering sites
- Closure or wind-down of commercial plant and facilities
- Insurance loss recovery
- Company liquidations & restructures
- Excess or obsolete retail stock
- Wholesale brokerage of bulk asset parcels
- Brand, Intellectual Property and niche Intangible Assets
Through the Hilco Merchant Resources division, we have access and experienced teams that specialise in retail operations, providing analytical, monetisation and capital investment support to businesses.
With a global network of over 2M buyers, 1800 auctions globally and $150B of excess inventory turned to cash annually, we have the capability to identify and take assets to the right buyer market/s, locally or globally to secure maximum return.